Last week I shared one of my favorite places to travel to, 30-A florida. For our family it's a time to disconnect and be present. I know that is something that can be done from home, but why is it so hard sometimes? Something about escaping the daily routines of home life can really awaken our spirit, be more intentional with each other, and let us simply just be. These are some of my favorite moments from this past winter.
Things To Do:
- Grab a meal and watch a movie or a game at the Hub. It's a perfect place for little's and adults to have a good time.
- Bring or rent a bike and ride for hours on the bike friendly sidewalks
- the taco place in seaside is one of our favorites. Don't forget a donut from five daughters food truck, they have gluten free too, but beware once they sell out for the day they close shop.
- Exploring the architecture of Aly's, Watersound and Rosemary Beach always leaves me inspired. Everything from the landscape to building is done oh so well. Also tons of little hidden play parks for those with little's.
- we can never get enough of reading on the beach
- George's is a favorite place to dine. It is a bit of a splurge for us, but so worth it.
- For the rainy days we may head to the movie's at pier park they have an arcade that is fun for all too.